Killeen Chapter BWIB Quarterly Vendor Showcase Competition
The Quarterly Vendor Competition is to help provide women in business and those considering going into business the necessary tools and hands on experience to know how to effectively setup, promote, follow-up and generate profits during a general vendor event. Proceeds to towards our non-profit local chapter aid with programs and committees continuing the organizational vision and mission.
Rules & Regulations for Competition
1. Entry is FREE for Active BWIB Members
2. Entry for non-members $100
3. Women ONLY
4. Each Contestant will receive a 10×10 space with 1 8ft table and 2 chairs
5. Contestants will be allowed to bring in any extra tables, props necessary. Any extra equipment must fit in a 10×10 space.
6. Vendor setup time is 5pm to 7pm
7. Competition starts at 7:30 pm
8. A point system will be used for judging
9. Jundging will be done by members and the public
10. Competion is open to the public
1. Each contestant will be given 0-10 points per category
2. Presentation and overall look of booth. Color of choice, organizational skills, etc.,
3. Business Branding Materials: Business cards, brochures, videos, banners, T-shirts, etc
4. Customer Services: Greeting, customer interaction, customer patience, body gestures, active listenting, personal apperance
5. Brand knowledge: Elevator speech, product knowledge, prices, hours of operations, etc.,
1. The WINNER will be announced at our Quartery Brunch on Sunday, March 25th noon (12pm)
2. WINNER will receive a 1 day event of choice at the Harker Heights Event Center
3. WINNER will receive $500 cash for Active Member; if not an active member, they will automatically receive a FREE membership and $500 CASH.
4. WINNER will receive event mentorship from Executive Team
Everyone that desires to be a vendor, wether active member or not, needs to register HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/PvjMQjynSuVetOKC3
Non-members pay here: paypal.me/NicciFayesWorld