1. What is our mission?
We do our best to provide individuals and families with the resources to live a more prosperous, stable, and healthy lifestyle. We believe that individuals aren’t able to be the best versions of themselves without certain resources.
2. What is that we do exactly?
We do a little bit of everything! We connecting people with tons of services within the community such as shelter, food pantry’s, job opportunities and other basic human needs. Our current project is Bubbles in a Bag (BIB) where we distribute laundry supply kits to our friends in the homeless community in Austin, Texas. The kits are a way to help our friends have clean laundry.
3. Who do we partner with?
We are constantly seeking to make partnerships! Currently, CiCi’s Pizza, Doorside Valet, and other organizations make annual contributions.
4. How can you help?
GREAT QUESTION!!! There’s multiple ways you can help.
- Because doing laundry can be a weekly task, we are always in need of laundry supplies. Each laundry bag cost $3.15 per person. Detergent Pods – Fabric Sheets – Deodorizer (Shout Wipes of Trial Size Febreeze spray) 13 Gallon Trash Bags – Quart Size Ziploc Bags – Wooden Clothes Pins.
- We are in need of volunteers to help us assemble the bags each month.
- Help us spread the word for our need of laundry supply. Post your instagram, share on Facebook, and Tweet your hearts out!
- Individual donations! Consider donating as an individual.
- Check out our Bubbles in A Bag (BIB) Wishlist on Amazon Smile. We’ll be distributing laundry supplies to more human beings in need who have no home. When you buy for yourself, you’re donating as well. Amazon Link